Bowen & Watson, Inc. is seeking an experienced Superintendent to join our team. If you have solid experience, a passion for what you do, a dedication to servicing clients, the ability to solve problems inventively and a track record of leading your team to achieve strong results, come join us.
The superintendent is the company representative who has the primary responsibility for all field operations, including the coordination of subcontractors’ work and self-performed work and implementation of our corporate safety program for the jobsite.
- thoroughly understands the project documents and confirms all materials and subcontract work are approved and comply with contract documents and quality specifications
- orders materials and schedules deliveries from subcontractors and vendors specified by the PM
- shares responsibility with the project manager for maintaining the project budget
- develops the project schedule with the project team and manages the pace of the project ensuring that the project is built on time
- supervises all field construction work by subcontractors and self-performed work
- keeps project owners and architects informed of progress throughout the life of the project
- demonstrates solid verbal and written skills
- ensures the project closeout process is finalized to demobilize resources and transition the project to the client
- promotes our construction services and builds business with current and potential clients by maintaining a track record of delivering on our promises in a proactive manner
- 10 years experience as a project superintendent on K-12 educational facility projects
- Excellent references
Bowen & Watson values the contributions of a diverse workforce and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Bowen & Watson is a Drug Free Workplace.
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org