Relentless commitment to your vision
More than ever, clients are coming to us to help plan for and build their vision in a more innovative way, and to deliver buildings that operate more efficiently while challenging the boundaries of budget and schedule.
With our history of more than $350 Million in CM at Risk projects and millions of square feet of construction, you can believe that you are getting a team with Bowen & Watson that understands your project needs and can deliver on them.
Bowen & Watson’s construction management solutions result from a collaborative process that encourages our team to research alternatives, share knowledge and imagine new ways to solve the challenges of our clients’ dreams.
Our clients choose us because we staff every project with the right people to ensure the results exceed their expectations. It should be easy to work with Bowen & Watson, and we will demonstrate a relentless commitment to your vision.
Our Construction Management Services include:
- Power of Pre-construction (tm)
- Facility Planning
- Constructability Review
- Value Engineering Analysis
- Cost Management
- Critical Path Scheduling
- Equipment and Material Procurement
- Site Logistics and Access Control
- Local Participation Plan for Subcontractors
- Subcontractor Selection & Management
- Field Supervision/Coordination
- Quality Control & Documentation
- Safety Training & Management
- Building Commissioning
- Closeout Warranties, O&M Manuals & As Built Drawings
In a short period of time Bowen & Watson has helped us to trim hundreds of thousands of dollars from our elementary school project budget with no negative impact of the teaching and learning aspects of the building.
–Joe Perno, Barrow County Schools